IBPS RRB Exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to recruit candidates into multiple posts who will head the various Regional Rural Banks (RRB) across the country. The recruitment process is done at two levels. They are as follows:
IBPS RRB Group A Officers: Scale-I (Assistant Manager), Scale-II (Manager), Scale-III (Senior Manager)
IBPS RRB Group B Office Assistants: Multipurpose Office Assistants
The official notification for IBPS RRB Exam 2020 will be released soon and candidates planning to appear for the upcoming exam can fill the Apply Online form through their official website. Since a large number of candidates appear for the IBPS Exam every year, the competition remains high.
Given below are the tentative exam dates for IBPS RRB 2020.
|IBPS RRB Exam 2020|
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of official notification||July 2020|
|Prelims Exam (Officer Scale I & Office Assistant)||August 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th & 16th, 2020|
|Officer Scale-II & III Exam||September 13, 2020|
|Release of IBPS RRB Prelims Result||September 2020|
|Mains Exam (Officer Scale I & Office Assistant)||September 13, 2020|
|Mains Result||October/November 2020|
IBPS RRB Syllabus
Candidates are advised to have a clear concept of the Syllabus before kick-starting their preparation. Doing so will help the candidates to distribute the subjects, as per his/her timetable.
The major topics covered in the Prelims are as follows:
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
There are 40 questions in each of the two sections of the IBPS RRB prelims examination and overall time duration of 45 minutes to solve these 80 questions.
The IBPS RRB Syllabus for both Group A and Group B Officers Mains covers the following subjects:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- Hindi Language
- Computer Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Financial Awareness
IBPS RRB Apply Online Process
Candidates can fill the online application by visiting the official IBPS website. They can follow the instructions below while filling up the IBPS RRB Apply Online form:
- After visiting the official website, candidates should register themselves for the examination. They must ensure that they provide a valid email id and phone number while registering.
- A password and user id will be generated to the registered phone number which will be necessary during the Apply Online process.
- Candidates can fill the application form by logging in with the provided credentials.
- They should ensure that they fill all the basic details carefully.
- Upload necessary documents like photographs, signature. The details provided should also match with the candidate’s photo-id. If not, the candidate’s application form will be rejected.
- Candidates must ensure that they review the entire application form carefully before they pay the application fees. Once the final submission is done, no changes can be made in the application form.
- Select your mode of payment for the payment of the application fee and then, click on the Final Submit option.
Once the application fee is paid, candidates must download a copy of their application form and the fee receipt for future reference.
Since competition for the RRB exam is very high, the level of preparation required is also equally high. They are also advised to solve mock tests and previous year papers to get an idea about the level of examination.