But it’s time to look at new tools and approaches. In this article, we’ll talk about the Top 5 Tools for Content Marketers in 2020.
I specifically omit the part about nano-technologies and solutions that are difficult to implement for small and medium-sized businesses.
In the note, you will find those approaches and tools that are already being implemented by Resort clients that have been successful tests in different niches with colleagues and us in the west.
I will also describe the Top 5 Tools for Content Marketers in 2020 and aspects of marketing.
You need to follow anything at all.
We sincerely believe in results and approaches based on a test of hypotheses, ideas, and tools Content Marketers. When someone talks about another trend, we pass it through a conditional filter:
- what the statistics in this direction say;
- as it is used already in the west;
- how we use it and what results;
- How we can apply it and for what.
Last year everyone buried email marketing and said: “You need chatbots and messengers, drop these letters, everything is gone.”
Email marketing remains one of the great, most effective tools. The guys from McKinsey determined that $ 1 investment in it brings $ 42 of income.
Does this mean that instant messengers and chatbots are ineffective?
Not. It’s just that it’s convenient for specialists in a certain niche, for marketers, to present their decisions as a trend and the only right option.
2020 Marketing Trends: Global Techniques
In the CIS countries, most brands still live in their world, divorced from reality.
Old-school companies believe that money from Internet marketing comes by the principle of banner-click-site-purchase. Units work on the real path of the client, loyalty and other aspects.
Marketing – a complex, not point solutions
The bottom line is reduced to the global goal – to become the No. 1 brand not on a store shelf, but in the head of people Content Marketers. Therefore, all activities, trends, chips become only a tool to communicate with the audience for a big purpose.
The diagram above is not a scarecrow for presentations. It is the real marketing scheme of one of the customers.
Yes, these are complex directions, hypotheses, different stages of the client and different tools for interaction. It is how it works in a business where customers (read “profit”) come in systemically.
Despite all the technological stuff, services, easy integration, CRM, many brands work in the old way.
Think of the category: “offer-sale-goodbye.” Focus on selling is the wrong strategy. You will not have a chance to sell to a person again if:
- you did not solve his problem – you did not select the right product, service;
- He was dissatisfied with the service – communication with the manager, delivery, service, etc.;
- You haven’t done anything so that the person becomes interested in other offers or remembers you at the next purchase.
In 2020, we need to focus more on the client:
- implement CRM not only for sales but to better understand customers, analyze their requests, frequency of purchases, reasons, etc. .;
- to improve the service endlessly – delivery speed, the convenience of pickup, document generation and sending to the client, technical support in a convenient messenger (hello, Monobank, you are cool);
- Integrate customer focus in the corporate culture – give your employees not strict instructions “it is possible, but this is impossible”, but values and guidelines, how it is possible and necessary to improve the life of the client.
Digital in Marketing and Beyond
It is necessary to maximize the potential of the digital environment and automate all possible aspects.
Already no one says that digital is a panacea. Rather, it has become easy to make friends offline and online through convenient tools, services, and integrations.
Today, a seller in an offline fur and leather store can quickly get data from a customer’s card in CRM, look at the purchase history and offer something more likely to “fit”.
An online cosmetics store can easily analyze the history of purchases and even views on the site to send you a selection of products that are interesting to you.
You can simply make a QR code, according to which a person will open a promotional page, Landing Page, your Instagram. I looked, studied, left a request. But no, we see this: Call or Mobile free.
2020 Marketing Trends: Tools and Chips
Now to more specific tools. You cannot wait for the post-Olivier season, but introduce them today.
We need to test a new product, idea, solution, but not for all the money in the world.”
Then we intuitively developed the author’s product Test – this is a complex of analysis of niche and target audience, a small promotional site and a short-term advertising campaign.
It seems that all this express format may not show real numbers. But we have already seen that in 1-2 weeks you can get a completely adequate, and most importantly, real result: the project is entering or not.
So we collected more than 200 leads for $ 0.5 for the GIOS platform (online learning for students).
The key advantage of the Telegram channel is its high reach and engagement if you give the audience decent content in an interesting format.
This tool has already become a hype, and users are moving from the “delight” stage to the “damn it, it’s simply impossible to watch something there” stage.
Businesses can use Telegram in different ways:
- copyright channel of the owner, leader;
- general brand channel for announcements, communication;
- Chat for customers, community, private club;
- chatbots for support, sale, support;
- Funnel chatbots: newsletter, offers, segmentation, repeat sales.
It is worth using the complex:
- Own a blog;
- distribution of content from the blog to groups, communities, social networks, newsletters;
- External publications: an article in the media, an interview on the YouTube channel, a column in the profile blog, etc.